I’m counting down the days till… the end of the semester! ONLY THREE MORE WEEKS till May and that means the end of year 3. Oh my! I seriously need to get those study mojo going! Translation: I need more snacks to keep me going while I make my daily library visits.
I’m currently loving –
- Productive days at the library. I just love it! I know I’m just going to end up being online watching tv shows all day instead of studying if I spend the day at home. So alternatively, I just head out to the library everyday because I know I can concentrate more when I see my fellow comrades and dive right into my nerd mode.
- Work outs. I don’t do this often enough. But I just love how my body gets stronger and stronger with each work out. Especially after a stressful week, there’s nothing better than working those abs. I just found out a new way to working those lower abs! :P
- Wasabi green peas. YUM. Need I say more?
- My new Lancome Artliner. YES. I think I just found my favourite liquid eyeliner. It’s a bit pricey for a little tube like that, but the results are great! It dries really quickly so you don’t have to worry about having to keep your eyes open for a long time before you can blink again.
- Emails from friends and rekindling friendship. The feeling of having someone who will be there for you no matter what feels pretty amazing (well, other than family obviously).
- My long cardigan. I’ve been wearing it quite frequently. It’s just perfect under this semi-springy weather! :3
- Check this out. Can you resist the temptation?
- Video treat: Fight for this Love by Cheryl Cole. Heh, been pretty hooked onto this song.
Have a great weekend everyone! xx