For me, happiness is…
- Picnics under the sun.
- Sleeping in.
- Watching TV on the couch with a warm blanket and a cup of hot tea.
- Heated debates with friends over the most trivial matters and laughing about it afterwards.
- Dressing up for a girls-night-out.
- Having dinner at home with family.
- Massaging for my granny and listening to her talk about her day.
- Book store visits.
- Making the people around me happy.
- The feeling of sweat running down my back after a hardcore workout session.
- And the shower after that.
- Karaoke with friends and singing like there’s no tomorrow until my voice is gone.
- Macaroni in soup with broccoli and tomatoes.
- Toast with peanut butter and condensed milk.
- Watching a great movie that makes me cry like a baby.
There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. ~Lady Blessington
What does happiness mean for you?